Welcome to Land of Persia
Welcome to Iran
Iran is a fascinating country with a rich and diverse cultural heritage, and there are many stunning tourist attractions to explore. Some of the most popular sights include:
– The ancient city of Persepolis, which was the capital of the Achaemenid Empire in the 6th century BC
– The stunning mosques and bazaars of Isfahan, which is known as the “Half of the World” and is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world
– The city of Shiraz, which is home to the ancient tombs of poets Hafez and Saadi
– The beautiful gardens and palaces of Tehran, including the Golestan Palace and the Sa’dabad Palace
– The scenic and sacred Mount Damavand, which is the highest peak in the Middle East.
There are many other incredible sights to see in Iran, as well, so we will guide you to explore them.
What we can do in iran!?
DID YOU kNOW?
TOP 10 CITIES
Travel through this fascinating country from the Caspian Sea up in the north to the Persian Gulf in the south and visit Tehran, Kashan, Isfahan, Shiraz, Yazd, Tabriz, Khuzestan, Bushehr, Ardebil, Hormozgan.
Unesco world heritage sites
IRAN with 24 UNESCO World Heritage Sites is one of the 10 countries with the most Cultural Heritage Sites in the UNESCO’s World Heritage list. 24 sites registered in the UNESCO’s list of World Heritage.
In the Footsteps of Empire
Some of history’s biggest names – Cyrus and Darius, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan – all left their mark here and the cities they conquered or over which they ruled are among the finest in a region rich with such storied ruins.
about Persian cuisine
PERSIAN FOODS THAT YOU’VE GOT TO TRY
Persian cuisine is the traditional and modern style of cooking in Iran (formerly known as Persia). It’s a diverse cuisine and is influenced by ancient Persian culture, as well as surrounding regions, such as Central Asia, Caucasus, and Mediterranean. Some of the staple ingredients in Persian cuisine include rice, herbs, saffron, pomegranates, and various vegetables.
Some popular Persian dishes include:
1. Chelo kebab: A dish made of grilled minced meat served with rice.
2. Ghormeh sabzi: A stew made with kidney beans, herbs, and lamb.
3. Fesenjan: A stew made with a sauce of ground walnuts and pomegranate syrup.
4. Khoresh bademjan: A classic Persian dish made with sautéed eggplant, beef or lamb, and spices.
5. Zereshk polo: A dish made of saffron rice with barberries and chicken.
6. Dizi: is typically made with lamb or beef.
There are also many delicious Persian desserts, such as baklava, sohan, and faloodeh. Persian cuisine is known for its stunning presentation, use of spices, and balanced flavors. If you love flavor-packed, hearty dishes, then Persian cuisine is definitely worth a try!